Monday, September 20, 2010

Thanksssss

Thanks to her for helping me to edit my blog.
Last two weeks my life was blank without her. We faced some problems. However i trusted her and now she is here with me again. I want to thank her for giving me the chance to get the place in her life, even i had a hard time for two weeks but i am still happy to be with her all this time. =) I will always trust you from now n always. =)


Lying close 2 U feeling Ur heart beating. 我离你是如此的近,都能感觉到你的心跳
And I'm wondering what U're dreaming. 我想知道你的梦想是什么
Wondering if it's me U're seeking. 我是否是你寻找的人
Then I kiss Ur eyes & thank God we're together. 那么我会吻向你的眼并感谢上帝让我们在一起
And I just wanna stay with U. 我只想与你在一起
In this moment forever,forever & ever. 此时此刻永远延续下去
I don't wanna close my eyes. 我不想闭上眼睛
I don't wanna fall asleep. 我不想睡着
'Cause I'd miss U,baby. 因为宝贝我想念你
And I don't wanna miss a thing. 我不想错过任何事情
'Cause even when I dream of U. 因为当我梦着你时
The sweetest dream will never do. 好梦却从未成真
I'd still miss U,baby. 宝贝我依然思念着你
And I don't wanna miss a thing. 我不想错过任何事情
I don't wanna miss one smile. 我不想错过你温馨的微笑
I don't wanna miss one kiss. 我不想错过你甜美的吻
Well,I just wanna be with U. 我只想与你在一起
Right here with U,just like this. 就这样与你一直在一起
I just wanna hold U close. 只想紧紧拥着你
Feel Ur heart so close 2 mine. 感觉你的心贴我如此的近
And just stay here in this moment. 就这样永远在一起
For all the rest of time. 无时无刻永远在一起




Every moment spent with U is a moment I treasure.
B i love you always           <520>
B i Miss you always          < 13>
Thank God we're together < 99>

No comments:

Post a Comment