Wednesday, October 13, 2010

给 你 的 话

i wonder what i really mean to you ?
who i am for you ?
where is me in your heart ?
thinking of last saturday after the competition i hardly walk i am too tired . . .  but when i think of seeing you all the tiredness when away . . . still remember ? i tell you i will go find you i ask you what you want to eat. At that time i just bath at my friend house. I didt  eat anything . . . I went to Gurney to buy you something.  I didt tell you. I tell you i am too tired. I reached Gurney park far away because i dont have enough money. I walk with my tired leg. They might cramp anytime but i tell myself not to fell now. From the third floor i walk a full circle. I cant find the shop you mention to me. So i repeated to walk at second floor n first floor. That time my body was too tired i hold on thing to make me stand. My eye gonna close so i slap myself. Finally i saw the shop i smile. After bought you the thing i plan to eat but the time is not enough. Went to bread history bought two bread. When i driving to PISA i can eat but i only eat one. I have been eating bread for everyday just to keep the money. But in few second the money finish. Now i know i have to work hard. I told you that i am tired. You tell me to sleep. I didt say anything just tell you i wanna dream of you so want you to tell me how your shop look like. I ask so i can find you when i reached. Finally i reached PISA after i went to the wrong road for few times. I walk in the complex to find you. When i see the stair. OMG my leg gonna to finish. i walk up i walk to find you. What a useless me. I walk for three round outside n one round inside. After that i only manage to find you. Give you the thing. Dont know that i will go buy right ? Wow finally see you spend some time with you and went home. That the story when i reached home i bath n sleep after that i find myself look like an walking zombie. Too tired my leg was pain. But my heart is happy.
Sunday you tell me you not felling well i when to PISA find you again at 5 i drove from my house n about 545 i reached there. My leg still pain i went in n see you walk pass n go to toilet. After that i went to sit. Oh you tell 8 only finish. WTH... This is horrible. So i go in n sit until 8. i look at my clock and i sais this the first time i sit from so long just because of my leg is so painful. I saw my teacher there. Finally 8 but i still cant see you. Went to find you. You tell me to go take your shoes. Oh have to walk stairssssss again. Nvm, just hope you to be happy. Finally we can go eat. Went to tesco eat there. Again i find myself stupid.I bought the wrong thing for you. Is time to go home. Reached your house sent you back. I carry you n ran i know my leg cant take it but for you it always a YES. i carry you run to the stairs. Walk up to the second floor where your house are. When i reached i cant say any word i am too tired but my heart is happy very happy. 
After this two day, Monday my leg still pain.
But i never blame anyone. This call make myself miserable to make you happy. Just only because when you smile i smile when you are happy i am also happy.
Last night, you told me thing i duno why i cry again. I know i am useless. I want to tell you i would hold you to make sure you wont be lost. You said you dont want to hurt anyone but how can that happen. Who are the one who get hurt. Dont be silly ya no matter what happen i will surely be here to protect. I cannot let you to be hurt. You should not be hurt, you are to loved by me. I dont know what i can give you but at least i know that i love you and i love you so much. I told my friend about you, you are the special one for. =) i hope i am too for you. Sometime we have to make choice in our life. Even you cant be sure about it but some how you have to make up a decision. The decision is hard to make. It may hurt other or even yourself but it still have to be make. . .


那 一 天, 我 说 了 我 爱 你,我 真 的 爱 你。 那 时 的 我 对 这 一 切 都 不 明 白。 当 时 我 很 幸 福 因 为 有 人 爱 着 我。 所 以 我 也 要 她 被 爱。 和 你 在 一 起 的每 一 刻 每 一 秒, 我 一 步 步 的 长 大 了。 我 学 会 爱 一 个 人。 也 只 想 给 你 满 满 的 爱。你 总 是 很 可 爱, 总 能 逗 我 笑。 你 好 傻 哦。 你 不 伤 害 任 何 人, 那 时 不 可 能 的。 你 不 伤 害 人, 而 我 呢? 我 只 想 让 你 知 道 我 会 保 护 你,爱 你, 不 让 你 受 伤 害。 昨 晚 , 我 537am  才 睡 617am  就 醒 了。 所 以 在 学 校  睡 了 很 久。 你 心 很 软, 我 不 想 你 受 伤 害, 我 会 保 护 着 你, 一 直 保 护 着 你。 一 只 等 下 去。 虽 然 辛 苦 但 我 不 会 放 弃。 

Every moment spent with U is a moment I treasure.
B i love you always           <520>
B i Miss you always          < 13>
Thank God we're together < 99>

No comments:

Post a Comment