Sunday, December 5, 2010

05.12.2010

OMG 8.13am what the ....... i should be at her house now....
but i just wake up. What wrong with the alarm ....
call her but the number you calling is not available
her phone auto off again
so how ?????
when to bath loo n keep pray so that she can wake up
PTL hahahahaha just after i bath she phone me
she told me i boh alarm also can wake up arrrrrrr
late ler faster drive to her house gonna bring her to a place =)
while driving she said use the hill road .....
opsss i turn the wrong way
she : " why you always like this one you never listen to me "
me ( in heart ) then how bout you i just wan you to listen to me
i give you the freedom you want but i gonna tell you
i want you to tell me thing not because i want your report
i believe in God and in you
i just want to know that you are safe
that all
i kept quiet
she hold my hand : " sorry "
me : nvm and smile
dun worry hoong i wont get angry so easily just want you to know that
i love you much just hope to let you be my queen
she hold my hand and the road is kinda curve
she : " you need two hand ?? "
i hold her tight and said : " nvm "
smile
b you know i love to hold you
i feel xin fu to hold you =)))))))
heee luckily we still manage to get there in time
having a great morning listening to all the thing that help me lotssssssss =) so happy =D
okay is time to go home
but
her friend wan go out with she so i called to mum and ask where mum wanna go
Gurney ......" okay okay we go Gurney, meet there " her friend told her.
but finally her friend didt manage to get there
so she follow me n my mum , bro to shop
the first time she follow
a bit worry bout she
but she said : " i so cute, you see you like me so much mama sure like me eh lar "
haha i smile
she is really good in making me smile
so we went to Gurney
went shopping together
went tried shirt
and finally
we go eat Mcd
she : " eh, today the ice cream taste a bit nicer "
me : " sure lar, mama buy eh mar "
she : " ..... "
she is so cute hahahahaha
i miss you already
okay send her home
try to go find she alone
giving reason i wan go give she something
hahaa
chat a while see her niece ( Alicia ) haha
Alicia look sick arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
she walk so unstably haha cute nya
now i find that i love small little baby
in way back home
mama : " she always eat so slow de ? "
bro : " eh, you know we hor eat very fast eh boh " ( direct translate from hokken )
me : " i just finish my ice cream, you ppl eat finish all liao ( direct translate from hokken )
mama : " ....... "
bro : " boh lar that time i also finish my ice cream only "
hahaha guess what he telling he eat very fast LOL
yea reach home and when going down the car
i find something and she keep it nicely
at the right place for me
" what a good wife " that all i said and went out the car =))))
Will you be the one, B ??
what a happy day for me =D





To she :
So how about you ? You didt get any bad complaint from mama =)  dun worry
happy ?
emmm just miss you
still haven change the shirt because it have your smell =) hahahahahahaha
missiu





get longer and longer every time i write
the story get more
now this is what a TRUE REAL love that have the God together with us =D

Fairytale ( 童话 )


don’t know how long it been awhile since
you told me your favourite story
It been on my mind
driving me crazy
another reason that you crying at

I see your tears in your eyes they tell me you don’t believe
that I can’t be your prince charming
maybe you can’t understand but when you said you love me
my life was changed and i wish you could see
I willing to be the one and the angle that you love
with open arms I’ll always be there
you must believe that you and me will end up living happily
in our own fairytale story



I will be
be the one and the angle that you love
with open arms I’ll always be there
you must believe that you and me will end up living happily
in our own fairytale story









Every moment spent with U is a moment I treasure.
B i love you always           <520>
B i Miss you always          < 13>
Thank God we're together < 99>

No comments:

Post a Comment